Provide information and steps to answer the question or resolve the issue. Use formatting like numbered lists for steps that must be followed in order. Include a description of the cause of the issue if known and applicable so the reader understands why they encountered the issue.1. Summary
Import and export of opendrive format which is *.xodr file are available since Prescan 22.01.
This article describes how to import and export the opendrive file through prescan.2. Detail
Please follow the steps as below.
1. Create an empty experiment of Prescan. (The name of experiment is ‘Experiment_Opendrive’)
2. Create the road elements that you want to make.
3. Please change the ‘Transform to OpenDRIVE’ setting to True of Infrastructure.
4. When you finish making the roads, please build the experiment.
5. If you build the experiment, you can find ‘*.pb file’ in the experiment folder at MATLAB
6. Please type the command as below in the command window of MATLAB.
experiment = prescan.api.experiment.loadExperimentFromFile('Experiment_Opendrive.pb')
*The command can load experiment from a file.
7. In order to convert road data to opendrive format (*.xodr), please type the command too.
8. After you type the command above, you can find a new 'exportedOpenDriveFile.xodr' file.
9. Please open a new experiment of Prescan. (This experiment must not have any road elements so as to import *.xodr that you created before.)
10. I created a new experiment which is named as ‘Experiment_7’. In the GUI, please fine ‘OpenDRIVE Nectwork’ button. (file -> Import -> OpenDRIVE Network)
11. When you open the *.xodr file that you created, you can see Prescan imports the file.3. Conclusion
As uses of opendrive became increased it is necessary to import and export of opendrive in Prescan.
By using opdendrive format directly in Prescan, you may be able to construct road environment more easily.
I hope this article can help you.