How to break associativity in a Hole Chart in Drafting.
- Export the Hole Table as a (text) File using, "(Highlight) Hole Table Selection spreadsheet -> Export -> File -> name.txt -> any format -> Browse...-> select folder -> OK.'
- Create a new Tabular Note on the Drawing using, 'Home -> Table (group) -> Tabular Note -> place on drawing.'
- '(Highlight entire) Tabular Note Section -> Edit Using Spreadsheet.'
- In Excel (highlight cell A1) -> (Excel) Data -> (Excel) From Text -> (Excel) select step one text file.' Note the text file will not have a three character extension on it.
- Select in Excel (Excel) File -> (Excel) Close -> (Excel) OK. The previously saved Hole Chart text file will transfer all data added to Excel back into the NX Tabular Note on the NX Drawing Note that the values are disassociated from the hole features and not update, but each cell within the Tabular Note can be edited.
Notes and References
OS Version: 10_1703