December 10, 2018 Dear Solid Edge Customer:
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Pack 12 is now available for download.
Sincerely,The Solid Edge Team
=====================Maintenance Pack Version:
Solid Edge ST10 MP12
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from: https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/solid_edge/ST10/Maintenance_Packs/
• MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
• MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
• MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please be patient.
• MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates -> Uninstall).
• MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
• Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
• When uninstalling, the original source media must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
• The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation.
• After the current Product Update is uninstalled the previous Product Update will become the current Update.
• .zip files delivered with this MP such as: SESP_Server_2010_MP4.zip, SESP_Server_2013_MP4.zip, and SEECAdministratorV110.zip are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions of these installs must be removed using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel before installing the new version.
To receive direct e-mail notifications for new Solid Edge Maintenance Packs, subscribe to the SFBmail notification.
For details on initiating your email subscription navigate to: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/support/email-subscription.html
=========================================This Maintenance Pack addresses the following PRs:
PR 9260736: Template Not Found - The specified template cannot be accessed. ===API===
PR 9243601: No API is available to get Normal Orientation of Arc3D present in 3D Sketch ===Assembly===
PR 9282979: Solid Edge crashes after a Quick Pick workflow ===Draft===
PR 9266456: Solid Edge crashes during the creation of a section view
PR 9301025: Text aspect ratio appears increased in printouts and translated pdf documents ===Part/Sheet Metal===
PR 9232827: Solid Edge crashed when clicking to select the center point of a circle in sketch profile
PR 8551634: NX open the JT exported from SE, and the location of PMI dimension is wrong ===Illustrations & 3D Publisher ===
PR 9273709: Assembly part incorrectly positioned in Technical Illustrations
PR 9263316: One part not coming into Illustrations in correct orientation
PR 9295706: Parts are not coming into Illustrations in correct position ===Insight===
PR 9278429: Pack and Go operation not maintaining folder structure ===Data Management===
PR 9305230: Add Auto obsolete old revisions functionality ===Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge===
PR 8394937: SEEC writes multiple SETCFunction events to the Windows Application log
PR 9270284: Crash when trying to change a custom property with dynamic LOV attached
PR 9284480: Teamcenter Interactive does not support Dynamic LOVs
PR 9288221: Files open checked out, selected read only all levels, Multi files select
PR 9285948: BOM is not updating correctly using this workflow
PR 9127806: Add Honor new preference to clear properties functionality