November 12, 2018 Dear Solid Edge Customer:
Solid Edge 2019 Maintenance Pack 3 is now available for download.
Sincerely,The Solid Edge Team
Solid Edge 2019 Maintenance Packs are delivered using Microsoft Installer (MSI) technology. Microsoft Windows 10
releases Feature Updates every six months. Microsoft does not use Windows 10 Feature Updates as an avenue to deliver security-related patches. All quality-related patches, including security and reliability hot-fixes, will continue to be delivered outside of this Feature Update process. Therefore, if your production use of Solid Edge was negatively impacted as a result of the last Microsoft Windows 10 Feature Update, you should consider configuring your Windows 10 machines to delay the deployment of Windows 10 Feature Updates. Configuring your Windows 10 machines by moving the machines into the "Semi-Annual Channel" servicing channel will delay the installation of Feature Updates for approximately four months following the initial release. During this time, you and your IT organization will have the opportunity to review the suitably of the Feature Update, including determining any negative impact, upon the applications that you use in your production environment, such as Solid Edge. This four-month window of time between Microsoft initially releasing the Feature Update to targeted machines and releasing the Feature Update for general deployment to the enterprise will also provide our development team time to review and react to changes introduced by Windows 10 Feature Updates, thereby helping keep you as productive as possible.
=====================Maintenance Pack Version:
Solid Edge 2019 MP3
Solid Edge 2019 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from: https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/solid_edge/2019/Maintenance_Packs/
• MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
• MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
• MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please be patient.
• MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates -> Uninstall).
• MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
• Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
• When uninstalling, the original source media must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
• The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation.
• After the current Product Update is uninstalled the previous Product Update will become the current Update.
• .zip files delivered with this MP such as SEECAdministratorV219.zip are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions of these installs must be removed using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel before installing the new version.
To receive direct e-mail notifications for new Solid Edge Maintenance Packs, subscribe to the SFBmail notification.
For details on initiating your email subscription navigate to: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/support/email-subscription.html
=========================================This Maintenance Pack addresses the following PRs:
PR 9272406: position of new tab when opening extra file in solid edge 2019 differs to ST10
PR 9283547: ALT key causes "Attach Locale resources" Error in Korean UI ===Assembly===
PR 9259944: Performance problems working with Mirror assembly
PR 9271660: XpresRoute not enabled with sepipingdesignaddon license ===Draft===
PR 9219718: Tubes are not appearing in the Parts List.
PR 9260736: User is getting a misleading Template Not Found error message ===Part/Sheet Metal===
PR 9254545: Patterns ignored by sheet metal cost analysis.
PR 9254343: Crash after loading ST6-parts (with Interpart-Copy) ===Simulation===
PR 9242051: Probe using Face option is reporting negative temperatures for Radiation ===API===
PR 9243601: No API is available to get Normal Orientation of Arc3D present in 3D Sketch
PR 9271247: Exception while accessing the Faces of Thread Objects in Synchronous using SDK ===Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge===
PR 9252825: Add to Teamcenter _interactive application crashed after click on Perform action
PR 9257251: 3D dataset is not inherited when revised/copied in Structure Editor
PR 9261228: Revision field grayed out during Save to Existing.
PR 9270284: Crash when trying to change a custom property with dynamic LOV attached
PR 9272422: Solid edge crash while updating properties
PR 8394937: SEEC writes multiple SETCFunction events to the Windows Application log
PR 9268471: SEEC Retrieving TC preference information
PR 9284480: Teamcenter Interactive program not supported LOV(Dynamic LOVs)
PR 9292129: SEEC- BOM is not updating correctly using this workflow