How to make a Reuse Feature Object Template into a Reusable Part.
A part listed in the Reuse Library folder is missing the 'Create KRX' option. It is listed as a Feature Object Template. Feature Object Templates do not have the ability to create a KRX file. How can I make a Feature Object Template into a Reusble Part so I can create a KRX file?
1. In Teamcenter, make sure the part exists in the Reuse Library folder.
2. In NX, Perform a 'File-->Open' to open the Reusable Feature Object Template.
3. Select 'File-->Properties'.
4. Delete the attribute: REUSE_LIBRARY_OBJECT_TYPE
5. OK and close the Properties dialog.
6. Save and Close the part.
7. In the Reuse Library tab, 'MouseButton3-->Refresh'.
Now the part should be listed in the Reuse Library folder and have the option, 'MB3-->Create KRX'.
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a