October 29, 2018 Dear Solid Edge Customer:
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Pack 11 is now available for download.
Sincerely,The Solid Edge Team
=====================Maintenance Pack Version:
Solid Edge ST10 MP11
Solid Edge ST10 Maintenance Packs can be downloaded from: https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/solid_edge/ST10/Maintenance_Packs/
• MSI Product Updates can be applied on top of the base release and or existing Product Update with a lesser version.
• MSI Product Updates are all inclusive, i.e. fixes delivered in MP3 include all fixes delivered in MP1 and MP2.
• MSI Product Updates calculate free disk space before installing. Please be patient.
• MSI Product Updates are uninstalled via the Control Panel (Uninstall a program –> View installed updates -> Uninstall).
• MSI Product Updates can be uninstalled without having to remove the base Solid Edge product.
• Uninstalling an MSI Product Update will restore the installation to the state before the Product Update was applied.
• When uninstalling, the original source media must be available to allow the recovery of previous file versions.
• The current MSI Product Update will be the only Update listed and available for uninstallation.
• After the current Product Update is uninstalled the previous Product Update will become the current Update.
• .zip files delivered with this MP such as: SESP_Server_2010_MP4.zip, SESP_Server_2013_MP4.zip, and SEECAdministratorV110.zip are complete product setups. Therefore, existing versions of these installs must be removed using Uninstall a program from the Control Panel before installing the new version.
To receive direct e-mail notifications for new Solid Edge Maintenance Packs, subscribe to the SFBmail notification.
For details on initiating your email subscription navigate to: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/support/email-subscription.html
=========================================This Maintenance Pack addresses the following PRs:
PR 9149569: Crash by using function "Occurrence-> GetIncludeInBom"
PR 8390834: "Capture Fit" in ST10 does not automatically align to planes
PR 9260675: Assembly Relationship display is wrong with Decimal symbol regional set Comma
PR 9152181: Performance problems between ST7 and ST9 with Ribbon Bar
PR 9249837: More fixes to help reduce the chances of accidental component placement from Pathfinder ===Draft===
PR 9227323: Problem with expanded Character spacing, when printing or saving as PDF ===Part/Sheet Metal===
PR 9157575: Sheet Metal Part Will Not Flatten
PR 9254343: Opening the provided file will crash immediately after showing the part
PR 8387280: Error during Solid Works data migration - "migration terminated"
PR 9194495: After updating SE ST10 with MP8 User can't do migration of SolidWorks draft
PR 9210245: Block Labels not exported to DXF with correct color
PR 9018880: Cannot make Sync edit on Sheet Metal if another part was edited and closed
PR 8859606: Certain parts won't display in imported IFC ===Illustrations & 3D Publisher ===
PR 9263316: One part not coming into Illustrations in correct orientation. ===Data Management===
PR 8382986: Slow performance with Solid Edge DM Search
PR 9145113: Unable to set Custom Properties when ProSeed file is on network drive ===Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge===
PR 9191395: Mapped properties / master=cad will modify Solid Edge property when cleared in RAC
PR 9257251: 3D dataset is not inherited when revised/copied in Structure Editor
PR 9261228: Revision field grayed out during Save to Existing
PR 9127806: Honor new preference to clear properties