Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess,
PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342' or one of its dependancies.
Impossible to find the specified file.
Either Oracle ODP.NET Provider was not installed, or it was installed before
Microsoft .NET Framework.
Below are instructions to resolve the problem.
1) Start Oracle 220.127.116.11 Client setup again.
2) Choose Custom installation type
3) On Specify Installation Location page, choose the Software Location of the
existing installed oracle Client from the drop down. (please ignore the fact
that my screenshot shows 12201 client)
4) On Available Product Components page select the Oracle Data Provider for
5) Finish the setup instructions.