1. Create a simple block.
2. Create a sketch on the face of the body.
3. Menu -> Insert -> Sketch Curve -> Project Curve.
Turn on 'Associative'.
4. Select a edge of body and create Project curve.
5. Create a Sketch curve crossing the Project curve.
6. Menu -> Edit -> Sketch Curve -> Make Corner.
Make the corner of Sketch curve and Project curve.
7. Menu -> Insert -> Sketch Curve -> Mirror Curve.
The trimmed Project Curve cannot be selected for Mirror Curve operation.
Solution During trimming of the recipe curve, we don't really trim the recipe itself, we keep the recipe curve and convert it as reference and create a sketch curve as the result curve of the trim. The new ("trimmed") curve cannot survive without the recipe curve, that is the reason why we don't allow it be mirrored.
Hardware/Software Configuration Platform: na
OS Version: n/a