What method can be used control the hidden line display of certain lines in a drafting view?
Hidden line display can be controlled by projecting the desired curves to a sketch in the drafting view. This method will allow for displaying selected hidden lines after hidden lines have been made invisible in the drafting view settings.
- With Hidden Lines turned on in the view Settings, hover the cursor over the view border, 'MouseButton3 (MB3)-->Active Sketch View'.
- In the Menu, select 'Insert-->Sketch Curve-->Project Curve'.
- Select the desired curves (hidden lines) that are to be kept visible after turning hidden lines off.
- OK the Project Curve dialog.
- Finish the Sketch.
- [optional] If the line font of the projected curves needs to be modified, hover the cursor over the Sketch, 'MB3-->Edit Object Display'. Change the line font under the General tab in the dialog box, and select OK.
OS Version: n/a