How to change the font on multiple text boxes in a drawing?
Solution You can change the font on multiple text boxes in a drawing by selecting them
all and changing the font in the commandbar.
To select all text boxes in a drawing sheet use SmartSelect:
- Click on Select tool. In the Commandbar click on the SmartSelect button
- Select one of the text boxes on the window
- In the SmartSelect Options dialog that appears, select the Element Type
option and any other that may apply. Clear any option you don't need.
- Click OK. All text boxes on the sheet should be selected
- Go to the Commandbar and change the font in the pull down field. All text
boxes should change to the selected font.
Notes and References
Hardware/Software Configuration Platform: INTEL
OS Version: 764SP1