In NX 12 the 'Assembly Constraints' command has been replaced by 'Add Component' on the Radial
pop-up menu that is displayed when an Assembly Component is selected.
To add the 'Assembly Constraints' command back on to the radial menu use the following procedure:
1. In NX, press the 'Ctrl' and '1' keys (together) to bring up the 'Customize' command dialog,
2. Select an assembly component in the graphics display and the radial pop-up and quick access toolbar for that object type will be displayed,
3. Search for 'constraints' in the 'Customise' dialog 'Commands' tab,
4. Drag-and-Drop the 'Assembly Constraints' command icon on to the radial pop-up (to replace 'Add Component') and/or on to the quick access toolbar (alongside 'Add Component'):
5. Close the 'Customize' dialog.
Notes and References
OS Version: 764SP1