Steps to reproduce
1. Create a new part file.
2. Create two block features.
3. Select Insert -> Detail Feature -> Edge Blend.
4. Select each edge of two bodies as the target of Edge Blend – Apply.
5. Select Menu - Edit -> Move Object.
6. Select one body for the target object.
-> Multiple bodies move.
Edge blend is created as one feature on multiple bodies.
Next only one body of them is selected to move, however multiple bodies move.
How can we move only one body?
Solution Whenever a multi body feature is applied on two different bodies all the bodies are treated as a parent. So in this case Edge blend being applied on both bodies, these bodies are listed as parent and both bodies will be moved.
To move only one body in this case, Toggle off "Move Parents" and toggle on "Associative" option.
If we want to move one body non associatively, create two edge blends separately.
Hardware/Software Configuration Platform: INTL64
OS Version: 764SP1