When we try to send results from SimCenter to Excel.
The connection between SimCenter (NX) and Excel was lost.
The following message appear: "Failed to connect to Excel Event".Solution
- Start Excel
- Check if « ug » exist and point on ...NX12\UGII\ug.xla
- If this line exist and the connection between NX and Excel does not work
- Click on Manage "Excel Add-ins" Go...
- Unactivate "ug"
- Restart Excel
- Check File/Options/Add-in
- The "Ug" line must not be present.
- Close Excel Session
- Start NX12
- Call Excel from NX ( by example use identify result/ list selection in
- Excel start and is populated by the NX results
- Excel options\Add-ins get the "Ug" line back with the right path.Notes