If you experience any of the following problems with ST8 MP11 on Windows 10:
- Setting ST8 MP11 Insight Network Location in the Solid Edge Options failed with a local folder error.
- Solid Edge does not open correctly upon start and must be restarted.
- If files are opened using the complete Insight managed http URL Path with read only permission, but they are shown available in the Sharepoint Insight Library.
Then you should check if .NET Framework 3.5 feature is installed and activated in the Windows 10 Features.
To check the .NET Framework 3.5 feature, install and activate in the Windows 10 Features:
1. Select the Microsoft Windows Application Button with right mouse button
2. Locate 'Programs and Features'.
3. Access 'Turn Windows Features on or off '.
4. Look for .NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0).
5. Toggle on the check box beside it and let Windows download and install.
After the installation all the problems should be resolved - if not please contact GTAC for further help.
Notes and References
OS Version: 1064