In a Section view of an assembly, some components are not cut.
Solution These components hold an attribute "SECTION-COMPONENT=NO", that's the reason.
Removing or changing the value for attribute SECTION_COMPONENT does not work for the existing
Section view, nor for a newly created Section view from the same parent view, because the parent view
stores that attribute information.
Once this attribute is removed or changed to YES, a new parent view has to be created,
then a new Section view created from that new parent view.
For existing Section views that have components not being sectioned there's a quicker way to resolve it
without recreating the parent view and Section view :
- Menu --> Edit --> View --> Section in View...
- Select View --> Select the existing Section view
- Select Object --> Go to Assembly Navigator and select the component(s)
- Action --> Set to "Make Sectioned"
- Update the section view(s).
Hardware/Software Configuration Platform: INTL64
OS Version: 764SP1