Specific components have missing lines in drawing views (without interfering solids).
The missing lines are actually unintended handled as Hidden Lines, and may
occur again in following situation:
- Orient the model differently in the view or
- Suppress a component in front of the problem area.
The root cause was the quality of a (un-parameterized) solid in a component.
This component was in front of the area where the lines are missing.
A) Solution for the root cause:
- Running Optimize Face on the culprit solid (orange in picture), in order to improve the quality of the solid.
B) Other ways to fix this is via the View Settings > Common > Configuration:
- Change tolerance to more tight value e.g. from 0.05 to 0.025 (leave as Exact view)
- Change representation form Exact view to Smart Lightweight. (no need to edit tolerance)
Notes and References
OS Version: 1064