Does Solid Edge have a Holes Data Base Converter which can convert Holes.txt files to the .xlsx format?
Solution Yes, Solid Edge delivers a utility called "HoleDatabaseConverter" (Hole Database Converter.exe) in the custom folder. The purpose of this utility is to convert Holes.txt files to the .xlsx format.
When running the supplied "Hole Database Converter.exe", you will be prompted to do the following:
- Pick the files to be converted by pressing the Add button.
- Supply a directory to save the .xlsx files by pressing the Browse button.
- Press the Convert button.
- A message letting you know how many files passed and how many failed will be displayed.
- For specific information about the files that were converted press the View Log button.
Hardware/Software Configuration Platform: INTL64
OS Version: 10_1803