Since ST10, when creating a Hole table the user is obliged to define an X and Y origin for the holes, which was not the case in previous versions.
Some users would prefer that this does not appear - is there a way to not display this?
The easiest solution is to move the X/Y origin elements to another layer and then hide the layer.
- First create a new layer and give it a meaningful name e.g. hole table origins.
- Then select the X/Y hole origin elements in the drawing view.
- On the layers tab click the 'Move Elements' button.
- You will be prompted to select the layer to move the elements to - in this case 'hole table origins'.
- As this will make 'hole table origins' the active layer you will need to make another layer active e.g. Default.
- Then you can select the 'hole table origins' layer and RMB - Hide.
- The XY hole table origin elements will no longer be visible.
OS Version: n/a