When translating a Solid Edge ST10 file to PDF format, getting aborted out of Solid Edge.
To resolve this, you must remove both the Printer and Driver; removing only one of these will not resolve the problem.
- Uninstall Solid Edge
- Uninstall the Printer and Driver, click Control Panel
- Select Printers & Drivers
- Delete the appropriate Printer, then proceed to remove the printer driver.
- Right mouse click in free space under the Printers list and select Server Properties
- Click Drivers tab
- Remove the appropriate driver
- Re-install Solid Edge and the problem should be resolved.
OS Version: 10_1709