Installing Standard Parts for ST10 on Windows 10 can have problems which may be due to a conflict between versions (Windows/sql/Solid Edge/…) or updates/fixes.
The symptoms are that usually Configuration Manager and/or Administrator will not start, and often there is a message about an invalid/missing .sac-file.
Solution Following steps should work:
1) In Windows Explorer, navigate to Standard Parts Installation Setup Folder, usually named "Standard Parts Administration".
2) Navigate to "..\Standard Parts Administration\ISSetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express for SE".
3) Start "SQLEXPR_x64_ENU.exe", install SQL Server using all defaults.
4) Navigate to "..\Standard Parts Administration\ISSetupPrerequisites\Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express LocalDB for SE".
5) Start "SqlLocalDB.exe", using all defaults.
6) Navigate to "..\Standard Parts Administration".
7) Start "setup.exe" to install Standard Parts. Make sure that you install with administrator rights.
Afterwards you should be able to start Solid Edge and to use the Standard Parts.
Hardware/Software Configuration Platform: INTL64
OS Version: 1064