When creating a drawing of an alternate representation (altrep), the drawing relation automatically gets associated to the UGMASTER. How can a drawing be created referencing an alternate representation?
- In NX, select 'File-->Open' to open the altrep.
- Select 'File-->New' and select a drawing template to create the new drawing.
NOTE1: In the File New dialog, consider naming the drawing dataset to match the name of the altrep dataset, so they are visually matching.
NOTE2: Do not save the new drawing yet.
- Switch to the Modeling application.
- In the Assembly Navigator, highlight the UGMASTER component, 'MouseButton3-->Delete'.
- In the Menu, select 'Assemblies-->Components-->Add Component' to add the altrep as an assembly component.
- Switch back to the Drafting application.
- Select 'File-->Save' to save the drawing.
OS Version: n/a