In NX go to:
1. Menu -> Preferences -> Visualization.
2. Visual (tab) -> Session Settings (group) -> Translucency.
There is no option to set "Translucency" setting to on/off by default.
1. Registry Editor.
2. HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Unigraphics Solutions -> NX -> <NX
version> -> Visualization -> Translucency.
3. Double click on "Translucency".
4. Change the value to 0/1 to turn this setting to off/on by default -> OK.
5. Start NX.
You will find that by default the setting "Translucency" will be turned
off/on in 'Visualization Preferences'.
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a