When opening an assembly the Update Event List is raised with the warning
"Cannot find expression". How can this Update Event List be disabled.
The environment variable UGII_KF_DISABLE_MISSING_IPE_PART_WARNINGS=1 will
disable the Update Event List for missing source Parts and will have the
Update Event List = Cannot find Part.
The Update event list that is raised by missing source Expressions will
have the error;
Update Event List = Cannot find expression
The environment variable will not work for the missing source expressions,
the only option is to fix the expressions with the missing source expressions.
For example, this case had expressions that were locked and out of date;
- The update event list will list the exressions and part that they reside in.
- Make that part file the displayed part.
- Open the Expression editor.
- Toggle ON the option for Show Locked Formula Expressions.
- Fix or delete those locked expressions.
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a