When the model is rotated, the display quality is poor such that the model
surfaces appear to have a tearing/twisting appearance to them.
After verifying the operating system and graphics card were certified, a
graphics card setting was disabled which resolved the issue.
1. On the desktop background, 'MouseButton3-->NVIDIA Control Panel'.
2. On the left of the control panel dialog, expand '3D Settings'.
3. Select 'Manage 3D Settings'.
4. On the 'Global Settings' tab, scroll down to 'Vertical sync'.
5. Set 'Vertical Sync' to 'Off'.
6. Select 'Apply' on the NVIDIA Control Panel dialog.
Disabling this setting allows the monitor and graphics adapter to run at
their maximum refresh frequencies without having one limit the other.
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a