How to create a diameter dimension in a sketch from a centerline.
The dimension requires a diameter symbol.
Creating a diametrical dimension in a sketch from a centerline can be done
if the cylindrical dimension is converted to a reference dimension.
1. While in the Sketch, select the 'Linear Dimension' command.
2. Set 'Method' to 'Cylindrical'.
3. Check the 'Reference' and 'Use Baseline' options.
4. Select the geometry and or reference geometry for the first and second
Note: Order of selection does NOT matter in this case.
5. The reference dimension created should be shown displaying the diameter
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a