To edit the Width or Style of all lines in a drawing, the drafting preferences can be modified to make the desired changes. However, it is sometimes necessary to change the Width or Style of only certain lines in a view.
In order to change the Line Width or Style, the following steps can be followed:
- Right click the view containing the desired line for editing and click View Dependent Edit.
- Under the Add Edits options click Edit Entire Objects.
- Under Wireframe Edits, choose desired Line Width and/or Style.
- Click Apply.
- Click the objects desired.
- Click OK in the Class Selection window.
- Click OK again in the View Dependent Edit window.
Notes and References
OS Version: 764SP1