If for any reason, you want to merge drawing from an existing item, item number_1, rev A
to another existing item, item number_2 rev B, how can you accomplish this task in NX
First, you want to save as item number_2 rev A to rev B then remove all
components inside and save it.
Then do the followings:
1. Fully load Item number_1 rev A, (Partial Loading toggled off) in Assembly
2. Execute "File --> Export --> Part using following options:
- Part Specification = Existing
- Specify Part --> browse and select Item number_2 rev B
- Drawing Selection --> highlight all the drawing sheets
- OK the dialog to proceed with export
3. Save all files and close all files.
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a