How to modify the length of a section line to make the section line longer or
TO MODIFY THE LENGTH OF THE SECTION LINE DURING THE CREATION OF THE SECTION
1. Select 'Insert-->View-->Section'.
2. Select the parent view of the section.
3. Select the point location to define the cut position.
4. In the 'Section Line' group of the dialog, select the 'Move Segment' icon.
5. Select one of the arrows displayed on the section line.
6. Use the cursor to slide the selected arrow in or out to modify the length
of the section line.
7. Use MouseButton1 to select the new location for the selected arrow.
8. Use MiddleMouseButton to end the 'Move Segment' option.
9. Define a screen position to locate the center of the section view.
10. Close the Section View dialog.
TO MODIFY THE LENGTH OF THE SECTION LINE AFTER IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED:
1. Hover the cursor over the existing section line, 'MouseButton3-->Edit'.
2. Toggle the option, 'Move Segment'.
3. Select one of the arrows displayed on the section line to modify.
4. Use MouseButton1 to select the new location for the selected arrow.
5. Select 'Apply' on the Section Line dialog.
6. Select 'Cancel' the Section Line dialog.
7. In the Part Navigator, highlight the section view that was modified,
Notes and References
OS Version: n/a