1. Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
2. Select View > Developer > Developer Tools from the Chrome Menu.
3. From the panel that opens on the screen, select the Network tab.
4. Look for a round record button (⚫
) in the upper left corner of the Network tab and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
5. Check the box next to the "preserve log".
6. Click the clear button (
) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
7. Now try to reproduce the issue while the network requests are being recorded.
8. Once the issue is reproduced, use the "export HAR" file feature by selecting the arrow symbol (
) and save the file to your workstation
9. Finally, upload the file to the Support Case.